This specification was initially created by Software Verde, LLC, the creators of Bitcoin Verde, in association with Bitcoin Unlimited which provided both funding and content to ensure this project's success. For more information see Project History.
By contributing content to this project, you agree that either:
- You own the copyright to the content added (e.g. you are writing it for the first time), in which case you agree to:
- License it under the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License (CC BY)
- The content is in the public domain (or similar), in which case you must:
- Clearly denote its license
- Ensure any other requirements of the license are met (e.g. attribution, compatibility with CC BY license, etc.)
The contributor list below shows a list of those that have contributed content. If you have contributed content and would like to be listed below, feel free to add your name!
- Andrew Stone, Bitcoin Unlimited Lead Developer
- Joshua Green, Bitcoin Verde Lead Developer
- Andrew Groot, Bitcoin Verde Developer